Poll Everywhere Assessment
- Create a Poll Everywhere and take a Poll
- Group presenters create questions on Poll Everywhere
Website Portfolio Discussion/Questions
Share New App in Groups
Student Reflection Assignment
- Adobe Spark
- Professionalism 101
Session 3 Assignments
By Day 4, you are required to have information on each page of your website with your Technology Presentation (anchor assignment) attached.
Student Reflection Using an Instructional Technology Tool:
Select a technology tool that we have discussed in class (i.e. Prezi, Hakui, ShowMe, EduCreations, Google Slides, NearPod, Socrative, Poll Everywhere, other apps viewed during class) or a new technology tool/application that you would like to try. Use this tool in one of your DUC classes or during your Dominican Fieldwork.
On Session 4, be ready to briefly share how to use this application. Also submit the student reflection by Session 4.
Current Trend in Educational Technology (not EDUC 4151):
Read the current trend article and be prepared to discuss in class on Session 4.
Educational Technology Observations- due Session 5 (not EDUC 4151)
Educational Presentation Assignment using an Electronic Assessment Tool
- Create a presentation with Google Slides, Prezi, Adobe Voice, Haiku Deck, Educreations or a different application.
- Include resources that will contribute to helping the audience grasp your topic. (In other words, don't just include animations, graphics, music, or sound effects just for fun—use them as tools!)
- Create a presentation that will enhance the audiences's experience and benefit them in their future classroom.
- Highlight where you have addressed the 21st Century Skills
- Include 3 multiple choice questions for the class at the end of the presentation.
- List your resources at the end of the presentation.
- The entire presentation including assement questions should not exceed 10 minutes. Five minutes of Q & A will be allowed after the presentation.
- A rubric will be used to grade the presentation.
- Place finished presentation on Class Google drive
Bring images and ideas to create a NearPod presentation.